Ruth D. Fisher, PhD, is Principal at Quantaa, an economic consulting firm in Mountain View, CA.
Ms. Fisher is an economist with a passion for understanding how the components of systems work together to create outcomes.
The tools Quantaa uses in our analyses include:
- Theoretical and Applied Modeling and Problem Solving
- Game Theory
- Behavioral Economics
- Data Analysis
The types of questions we seek to answer include, for example:
- Is the system creating as much value as it can?
- How will the system evolve?
- How can the structure or architecture of the system be changed to induce better outcomes?
- Will users switch from their old system to this new system?